For more information contact Warren Whitfield- 072-522-5325
See also – >Course Detail | Content<
Watch a Promo Video of Acudetox here. Password is ACUDETOXNADA5
Become a registered Acupuncture Detoxification Practitioner (also known as Acudetox Specialist)
Minimum 1 student per course. The course takes 70 hours (30 hours theory & 40 hours supervised practical in your own time at your own pace) – The 30 hours of theory takes 3 to 4 days from 8:30am to 4pm.(See Events for next available course dates)
Learn the NADA 5 Point Protocol to treat:
- Addiction & Smoking Cessation
- Emotional disorders (Depression, Anxiety, Bi-Polar, Anger)
- Treating Toxicity Related Diseases
- How to start your own practice
Course instruction, course manual, practice rubber ear rubber (for use during the course only), needles and all other treatment materials needed for the 30 hours theory. Supervised training after the theoretic period is completed as well as telephonic & personal support as and when needed.
- Auriculotherapy Manual: Chinese and Western Systems of Ear Acupuncture by: Terry Oleson
- The Web That Has No Weaver : Understanding Chinese Medicine by: Ted J. Kaptchuk
- The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity by: Daniel P. Reid
- NADA USA Specialist Certification Registration Fee ($65)
- NADA SA Certification annual fee (R650 per annum)
- Ear Magnets – 100 magnetic gold ear beads @ +- R100/pack. (1 pack is needed at first)
- Needles and alcohol swabs for 40 hours of practice (50 treatments) +- R310.00 for 5 boxes of needles and one box of alcohol swabs.
EligibilityThis modality is suitable for doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, traditional healers, psychologists, psychiatrists, homeopaths, iridologists, kinesiologists, case workers, alternative therapy workers, harm reduction workers, counsellors, volunteers or anyone wanting to work with addiction and the treatment of diseases etc.
50% deposit is required with your booking. The balance of the course fee is due on or before the first day of the course.
Courses are normally held at:
In Midrand, Randburg, Umhlanga or Cape Town. The venues change according to how many students attend a course, or if it is held in Johannesburg or Cape Town. Contact us for more details on venues.